Since everybody who wants to pass the GCE exam needs to pass an English exam a large number of our student target groups are high-school students. We consider that you as young adults need a different method of learning English than students/pupils of younger age.
If you realise the advantages of mastering this wonderful language, you will really want to learn it, not because the exam is approaching, but because
- of the almost endless opportunities it opens to you
- you want to be able to communicate
- because your friends do
- you want to better understand how our global village is working and your role in it
- or to travel abroad more confidently
- to understand your favourite song's lyrics
- to understand Internet articles in/concerning/about your favourite subjects
- to be able to better communicate on FB
- And then learning will become a joy, as opposed to work for the next lesson or exam.
- And last but not least because it will open doors to you:
- to enter and study at better universities in or outside of the country
- to better-paying jobs, or the world of business.